Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · June 6, 2023
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.