Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 11.